The Ultimate School Holiday STEAM Program!
With the help of our school holiday program, you can take a break and concentrate on your work or your well-being while your little superstars have a blast!
If you’re looking for world class STEAM programs that develop your child socially and academically, then Snapology is the answer!
Boost critical thinking, creativity and academic performance whilst having fun!
Programs for children ages 5-14, ranging from coding, robotics & engineering to escape rooms, animation and science! Our programs are a blast!
April School Holiday Programs
Yes, we accept Creative Kids Vouchers for our holiday programs!
KIDS & TECHNOLOGY…BUILDING OUR FUTURE
We provide the perfect mixture of education and fun. Let’s face it…If it isn’t fun, your child won’t want to come back. In our technology programs, students are focused on learning technical skills such as coding, character development, spacial planning, game mechanics and critical thinking. Kids in our programs, have so much developing their video games and movies, that they hardly realize just how much they are learning.
In Snapology programs, we foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration. We encourage group decision making, negotiation and compromise to teach children critical social skills. Through team planning and group decision making, children improve cooperation and teamwork skills in our programs. Social development is crucial in development of children. At Snapology, we want to make learning social skills fun!
At Snapology, we recognize the importances of developing social skills in children. A key component of socialization is developing presentation skills and public speaking. By presenting fun and creative ideas to fellow students, children in Snapology programs gain comfort in standing up in front of the class and speaking to a group. Snapology’s goal is to improve confidence in children both in and out of the classroom.
Parents Guide & FAQ
We understand that plans sometimes change and if you need to cancel for whatever reason, no problem. Your account will now have a full camp credit that may be applied to upcoming school-holiday programs or whether you want to spend your credit towards one of our after-school STEAM classes.
We’re pleased to be as accommodating as we can.
Just let us know if your child won’t be attending, even on the day of camp, and we’ll make sure you get full credit for any other upcoming activities or classes. Just shoot us an email to [email protected]
8:30am to 9:00am: Check in
9:00am to 9:30am: Icebreaker Activity
9:30am to 10:40am: Class
10:40 to 11:00am: Recess
11:00am to 12:20pm: Class
12:20pm to 12:50pm: Lunch
12:50pm to 2:10pm: Class
2:10pm to 2:20pm: Afternoon Tea
2:30pm to 3:30pm: Class and Presentations
3:30 to 4:00pm: Pick up
Check-in is from 8:30am
Check-Out is 3:00pm-3:30pm
Children must be picked up from office.
Parent/Guardian must come inside to check-out child.Must show photo ID and present pick up card. If your plans change and your child will be picked up by someone not on the Registration Form, you must notify us in writing and Email us on [email protected]
Meds must be returned to the parent/guardian. They will not be sent home with children.
- Backpack (Please label with child’s name.)
- Medications (They must be turned into Program Coordinator at check-in (includes prescription / non-prescription, please contact our team for further information)
- Water Bottle
- Recess and Lunch (Please note we do not have a canteen service)
- Mobile Devices. Students can bring their own devices to communicate with parents but will not be permitted to play games till after class hours
- All students must follow instructions from staff promptly to ensure safety.
- Students must show respect to all children, staff, equipment and property. Bullying, teasing and foul language will not be tolerated.
- Students must keep hands, feet, head and other body parts to yourself. Intentional physical contact with another person is not permitted.
- Theft or destruction of Snapology property will not be tolerated.
- Students are expected to clean-up after themselves to a reasonable extent.
- Valuables (i.e. cell phones, tablets, cameras, etc.) should not be brought to a Snapology activity unless the specific activity calls for it. You will be notified in advance if your child should bring these items.
- Children should never run away from staff supervision or leave the program premises without a parents/guardian. Students should always be with their instructor unless they have permission to be somewhere else.
- Children should always ask permission from an instructor to use the restroom or leave the room for another purpose (i.e. get a drink from the water fountain).
- Appropriate language and dress are required at all times. Comfortable clothes and shoes should be worn to Snapology programs so children can participate in activities.
- If snacks and/or lunch are brought to the program, we ask that you avoid peanut butter and nuts due to other children with food allergies.
We have regulations in place for kids to abide with in order to guarantee an enjoyable and secure experience for all children. Your child will be informed of these upon arriving at camp each day. If your child misbehaves, we will talk to them about it, and if the situation persists, we will get in touch with you. Bullying and other socially inappropriate behaviour are not tolerated at Snapology.
All our staff are passionate school teachers who have undergone rigourous training and have years of experience. Which is why kids keep coming back every school holidays!